2 bedroom bungalow for saleMill Street, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £195,000
- Modern fully refurbished link detached two bedroom bungalow
- Situated in this beautiful conservation area in a private development
- Newly installed contemporary kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas fired central heating
- Parking, enclosed walled rear garden
Situated in this private development in the conservation area of this market town, this superb bungalow provides contemporary and spacious living accommodation. Viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in a tucked away corner position of this small private development in a central town location and within the conservation area. This superb, link detached modern bungalow which was built approximately 10 years ago retains the original listed flint boundary walls to the front and rear of the property. The bungalow itself has recently been subjected to a improvements/refurbishment programme and now provides a spacious, light and airy contemporary living space. The property enjoys high ceilings and light and airy rooms, contemporary style integrated kitchen/breakfast room, good size living room and two double bedrooms. Parking is provided for two vehicles and there is a private walled garden to the rear.
The Property Comprises
With laminate flooring.
Living Room 14' 2" x 13' 1" maximum ( 4.32m x 3.99m maximum )
With laminate flooring, radiator, double doors leading out onto the rear gardens.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
This is open plan with a contemporary style partition dividing this area from the living room. This kitchen has recently been installed and provides a contemporary kitchen of cream gloss wall and base level units with an integrated fridge freezer, built in oven and hob with extractor hood above, wood effect worksurfaces, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated washing machine and a cupboard houses the gas fired central heating combination boiler, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 11' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.43m )
With dual aspect, laminate flooring, radiator.
Ensuite Shower Room
Providing a separate shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, wall mirror, extractor fan, vinyl floor covering, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.62m )
With laminate flooring, radiator.
Providing a panelled shower bath with mixer tap and shower screen as well as a shower attachment with a waterfall shower head, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror above, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
As previously mentioned this property enjoys a corner position in a private small development and has space to the front of the property for the parking of two vehicles. There is also an attractive raised flower bed and to the rear of the property there is a fully walled garden which has been recently re-turfed. The garden also benefits from a patio seating area ideal for entertaining.
On heading along Mildenhall High Street, out of town heading towards Barton Mills. This property can be found as a turning on the right into a small private driveway to the side of Cameron Mews.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59380295.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.