4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirchs Close, Hockliffe, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £300,000
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
- Spacious Extended Home
- Separate Reception Room
- Loft Conversion
Located in the popular village of Hockliffe on the fringe of Leighton Buzzard, with easy access to the A5 is this semi-detached home situated on a LARGE CORNER PLOT and boasting ample living accommodation with an extension to the rear and loft room.
Located in the popular village of Hockliffe on the fringe of Leighton Buzzard, with easy access to the A5 is this semi-detached home situated on a LARGE CORNER PLOT and boasting ample living accommodation with an extension to the rear and loft room. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs bedroom with en suite wet room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and the family bathroom, with stairs leading from bedroom two to the loft room. Outside is a large corner plot garden, perfect for the keen gardener or a growing family. Other benefits include driveway parking for several cars.
Double glazed door to the front, doors to the lounge and dining room, stairs to the first floor landing.
Lounge 18' x 11' 1" max ( 5.49m x 3.38m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, double door to the rear, door to the kitchen. Wood laminate flooring.
Dining Room 12' 1" max x 12' 2" max ( 3.68m max x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to the front, archway into the kitchen.
Kitchen 17' 7" x 6' 3" ( 5.36m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door to the side, door to family room/bedroom 4. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with solid wood work surfaces over and butler sink. Spaces for cooker and washing machine. Part tiled.
Bedroom 4 (Ground Floor) 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear, sliding door into wet room.
Double glazed window to the rear. WC, wash hand basin, shower, heated towel rail. Fully tiled.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear, doors to bedrooms 1, 2, 3 and bathroom. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" max x 9' 8" plus recess ( 3.68m max x 2.95m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' 8" plus recess ( 3.68m x 2.95m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 8' 1" max ( 2.77m x 2.46m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, wc. Part tiled.
Loft Room 25' 2" x 8' 1" ( 7.67m x 2.46m )
Velux window to the rear. Storage in the eaves.
Driveway parking for several cars.
Large corner plot with potential to extend or to build (STP). Mainly laid to lawn and extends round to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59381444.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.