3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Hoylake, Wirral
Sold STC £239,000
- Larger Than Average Mid Row House
- Ideally Located Within Easy Access Of Hoylake
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom/ Shower Room
- Well Kept and Particular Attractive Gardens
larger than average traditional mid row house with gas central heating and extensive double glazing. The accommodation comprising, vestibule, hall, lounge into separate dining room. Good sized kitchen/ breakfast room, utility room, three bedrooms, bathroom/ shower room. Loft room. Gardens, parking
Ideally located within easy reach of all amenities in Hoylake, larger than average well appointed particularly attractive traditional mid row house with gas central heating and extensive double glazing. the well planned accommodation comprising, vestibule, hall, lounge into separate dining room. there is a very good sized kitchen/ breakfast room with integral oven and hob, utility room and cloakroom. There are three well proportioned bedrooms, feature refitted tiled bathroom/ shower room. Large loft room. Outside are well kept gardens being larger than average. Parking for two vehicles.
With feature double glazed, panelled entrance door with upper window, decorative tiled floor, inner part glazed door with side and upper windows to hall.
With double panelled radiator, dado rail, cupboard under stairs and cloaks cupboard with ceiling light point and window.
Store Room/ Utility Room
With maple laminate flooring, washing machine plumbing, ceiling light.
Front Lounge 14' 1" Into bay x 11' 2" ( 4.29m Into bay x 3.40m )
With oak strip flooring, double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator, ornate timber fire place with granite inset and plinth and feature living flame stone effect gas fire.
Rear Dining Room 12' 7" x 11' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.40m )
With double glazed door over-looking and leading to the rear garden, single panelled radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 19' 3" x 11' 2" ( 5.87m x 3.40m )
Refitted kitchen/breakfast room having units white doors, butchers block effect work surfaces and comprising: Single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards and extended work surface with dish washer plumbing beneath. Three further single base units and integral Lamona oven, gas hob and extractor hood above. Base drawer unit and matching breakfast table. Four single wall cupboards and complementary tiled surrounds. Oak laminate floor covering, double panelled radiator, double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed door to garden. Two ceiling spot light fittings.
Door from the kitchen giving access to the cloakroom.
With refitted suite in white and comprising: Low level WC, wash basin, double glazed frosted window and oak laminate flooring.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to the first floor landing, with ceiling spot lights.
Front Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' 4" into wardrobe ( 3.89m x 3.45m into wardrobe )
With double glazed window, single panelled radiator, laminate floor covering, ceiling spot lights, built in double wardrobe and cast iron ornate fire surround.
Front Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.36m )
With double glazed window and single panelled radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.45m )
With double glazed window overlooking rear garden and with pleasant aspect beyond. double panelled radiator, Glowworm gas central heating boiler.
Refitted Feature Bathroom
With white suite comprising tiled panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC. Tiled shower cubicle, double glazed frosted window, heated towel rail. Manrose extractor fan, marble effect tiled floor, marble effect wall tiling to half height.
From the first floor landing a turned staircase leads to second floor.
Store Room 14' 1" to wardrobes (excl. staircase) x 13' (excl under eaves area) ( 4.29m to wardrobes (excl. staircase) x 3.96m (excl under eaves area) )
With some limited head height.
Double glazed Dorma bay window with far reaching views towards Wales, maple laminate flooring, spot lights, four double wardrobes.
There are delightful very good sized and well kept gardens particularly to the rear, the front garden with lawn, boundary walling, hedging and wrought iron gate to tiled path. Larger than average very well kept rear garden with lawn, timber decking, mature flowers and shrubs, water tap. timber fencing to boundaries, rear timber gate.
To the bottom of the rear garden there is also parking space for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59386556.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.