1 bedroom apartment for saleLatitude House, Royal Wharf, E16
- 625 sq/ft. internal
- 136 sq/ft external
- Service Charge: £4000 p.a. Approx.
- Ground Rent: £480p.a.
- Royal Wharf Gardens offer 1.5 Acres of open space
- Variety of independent stores, cafes and restaurants within the development
- Closest DLR station: Pontoon Dock
- Due to complete Q3 2017
LiFE Residential are pleased to present this off-plan 625 sq. ft. one bedroom apartment set within the well sought after Royal Wharf development.
Due to complete in Q1 2017 this development is not only within close proximity to both DLR transport links and London City Airport but also the up and coming Crossrail.
Royal Wharf Gardens which stretches over 1.5 Acres of open space will be the focal point of the community here with an added benefit of having a variety of independent stores, cafes and restaurants within the development.
NOTE: THE PICTURES SHOWN ARE EXAMPLES AND NOT RELATED TO THIS SPECIFIC UNIT
Property ref: 121_2483_4107198
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4107198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.