2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurton Drive, Rackheath, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- Modern two bedroom semi detached house
- Impressive rear garden
- Off road parking to front and communal parking
- Superb decorative order
- uPVC double glazing & gas central heating
WOW! An outstanding, stunning two bedroom, modern semi detached house located in a tucked away quiet residential cul-de-sac in sought after north east City village. The property has many outstanding features to include luxury well appointed accommodation.
The property has many outstanding features to include luxury well appointed accommodation which is offered in superb decorative order, off road parking to the front and communal off road parking to the rear. Furthermore, this property has a very impressive rear garden measuring approximately 57ft, mainly laid to lawn. Further benefits include conservatory, uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and a quality fitted kitchen. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 14' x 12' 4" narrowing to 9' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.76m narrowing to 2.87m )
With uPVC entrance door, open plan stairs to the first floor, fitted wood effect laminate flooring, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.54m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with tiled flooring, tile splashbacks, built in gas hob and electric oven, stainless steel extractor, space for fridge freezer, fitted breakfast bar and radiator with window and door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.34m )
Tiled floor, uPVC double doors to side and uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 5" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.18m narrowing to 2.77m )
Built in mirror fronted wardrobe, picture rail and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 6' 3" ( 2.77m x 1.91m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, storage unit, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
The property has driveway parking to the front with mature shrub beds and borders and gate access to the rear garden. The impressive rear garden measures 57 ft (STMS) mainly laid to lawn with well stocked shrub beds and borders to include mature Cameila with gated rear access to a communal parking area to the rear of the properties. There is also a garden shed included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59388128.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.