1 bedroom flat for saleLewisham High Street London SE13
- One Bedroom
- 3rd Floor Elevation
- 538 Sq.Ft* of Space Internally
- Beautiful Art Deco Façade
- Stylish & Unique Interiors
- In House State-of-the-Art Gym & Studio Space
- Excellent Transport Links
- Estimated Completion: July 2016
Acorn are pleased to market this standout 1 bedroom apartment forming part of a newly converted iconic art-deco building. Formerly a 1930s flagship department store, Tower Loft apartments is an extremely well located development situated moments from Lewisham DLR and mainline Stations offering direct access into several main London terminals, including London Bridge in as little as 11 minutes. Internally the 3rd floor apartment is 538 square feet and offers ample light and space.
St Saviours Catholic Primary School (0.2 miles) Lewisham Bridge Primary School (0.3 miles) Christ The King Sixth Form College (0.3 miles) St Matthew Academy (0.4 miles) Northbrook Church of England School (0.5 miles)
Lewisham DLR Station (0.3 miles) Lewisham Railway Station (0.3 miles)
Elverson Road DLR Station (0.6 miles) Ladywell Railway Station (0.6 miles)
Blackheath Railway Station (0.8 miles)
Lease = 997 years.
Please note that this will be a contract reassignment. Due for completion July 2016.
**THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY, PLEASE SEE FLOOR PLAN**
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P199990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Lewisham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.