|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 August 2016 (146 days ago)|
- STUNNING AND MODERN THROUGHOUT SECOND FLOOR DUPLEX STYLE APARTMENT
- VERY SPACIOUS WITH LARGE LOUNGE AND ARCHWAY ONTO FITTED KITCHEN
- ELECTRIC HEATING AND UPVC DG
- OVER LOOKS THE CANAL SIDE AND IS WELL PLACED FOR LOCAL AMENITIES * APPERLEY BRIDGE RAILWAY STATION 10 MINS WALK AWAY
- ELECTRIC HEATING, UPVC DG
- OFFERS SECURE ACCOMMODATION WHICH WILL SUIT REGULAR TRAVELLERS * LBA JUST UP THE ROAD JET OFF IN PEACE
- AN IDEAL PROFESSIONAL PERSONS OR POSSIBLE EARLY RETIRED COUPLES
- STANSFIELD PUB AND LOCAL CAFE UP THE ROAD
Bedroom 2: 4.65m x 2.86m x 4.40m to door (15'3 x 9'4 x 14'5). Upvc dg window, electric heater, TV & telephone points. Bedroom 3: 3.49m x 2.54m (11'5 x 8'3). Upvc dg window, electric heater, TV point. Bathroom: 2.51 x 1.71m ( 8'2 x 5'7). Three peice suite in white, part tiled, chrome fittings, mixer shower tap with shower screen, extractor, chrome heated towel rail. Landing & Stairs: Spacious landing, good size storage cupboard. Lounge: 10'11m x 5.60m (33'2 x 18'4). Dg velux, two Upvc dg windows, two electric storage heaters, TV & telepehone points, coving, archway onto the:- Kitchen: 3.65m x 2.99m (11'11 x 9'9). Excellent range of wall & base units, work tops with mosaic tiling above, stainless steel extractor over a 4 ring electric hob, built in oven, kick heater below, plumbed for a slim line dishwasher and auto-washer dryer, space for a fridge and freezer, stainless steel 1.5 sink with mixer tap, dg velux, serving hatch. Externally: Designated parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0014499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin S Lonsdale, Bradford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.