|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 August 2016 (663 days ago)|
- STUNNING AND MODERN THROUGHOUT SECOND FLOOR DUPLEX STYLE APARTMENT
- VERY SPACIOUS WITH LARGE LOUNGE AND ARCHWAY ONTO FITTED KITCHEN
- ELECTRIC HEATING AND UPVC DG
- OVER LOOKS THE CANAL SIDE AND IS WELL PLACED FOR LOCAL AMENITIES * APPERLEY BRIDGE RAILWAY STATION 10 MINS WALK AWAY
- ELECTRIC HEATING, UPVC DG
- OFFERS SECURE ACCOMMODATION WHICH WILL SUIT REGULAR TRAVELLERS * LBA JUST UP THE ROAD JET OFF IN PEACE
- AN IDEAL PROFESSIONAL PERSONS OR POSSIBLE EARLY RETIRED COUPLES
- STANSFIELD PUB AND LOCAL CAFE UP THE ROAD
Stunning second floor duplex style apartment over looking the Leeds Liverpool canal and offering attractive water side living accommodation. Comprising ground floor security intercom entrance, stairs to second floor, inner entrance vestibule, hallway, storage, 3 bedrooms the master having fitted robes, bathroom, upstairs is a second floor landing with spacious storage, large L shaped lounge with views, archway onto the extensive fitted kitchen, mainly electric storage heating, Upvc dg, residents parking, and the ambience of the bandstand and canal walks, ticks the boxes for the right person looking for this lifestyle. VIEWING ESSENTIAL. Entrance: Ground floor intercom, stairs to second floor, door into inner vestibule, door into hallway. Hallway: Electric storage heater, intercom, staircase, storage airing cupboard. Bedroom 1: 5.57m x 3.54m x 4.24m (18'3 x 11'7 x 13'10). Fitted robes, three Upvc dg windows, electric heater, TV & telephone points. En-Suite: 1.80m x 1.73m (5'10 x 5'8). Fully tiled shower cubicle with a chrome thermostatically controlled unit, wc and wash basin in white with chrome fittings, extractor, heated chrome towel rail, shaving point.
Bedroom 2: 4.65m x 2.86m x 4.40m to door (15'3 x 9'4 x 14'5). Upvc dg window, electric heater, TV & telephone points. Bedroom 3: 3.49m x 2.54m (11'5 x 8'3). Upvc dg window, electric heater, TV point. Bathroom: 2.51 x 1.71m ( 8'2 x 5'7). Three peice suite in white, part tiled, chrome fittings, mixer shower tap with shower screen, extractor, chrome heated towel rail. Landing & Stairs: Spacious landing, good size storage cupboard. Lounge: 10'11m x 5.60m (33'2 x 18'4). Dg velux, two Upvc dg windows, two electric storage heaters, TV & telepehone points, coving, archway onto the:- Kitchen: 3.65m x 2.99m (11'11 x 9'9). Excellent range of wall & base units, work tops with mosaic tiling above, stainless steel extractor over a 4 ring electric hob, built in oven, kick heater below, plumbed for a slim line dishwasher and auto-washer dryer, space for a fridge and freezer, stainless steel 1.5 sink with mixer tap, dg velux, serving hatch. Externally: Designated parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0014499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin S Lonsdale, Bradford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.