4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeregrine Street, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
Sold STC £240,000
- Semi detached house
- Four double bedrooms
- En suite to master
- Dining room
- No forward chain
- Kitchen diner
*Semi detached house
*Four double bedrooms
*En suite to master
*No forward chain
2.00m x 2.00m (6'7" x 6'7"). Fitted carpet, stairs to first floor landing.
2.57m x 2.82m (8'5" x 9'3"). Pvcu double glazed bay window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
3.33m x 4.55m (10'11" x 14'11"). Pvcu double glazed bay window to front, fireplace, fitted carpet.
3.33m x 2.59m (10'11" x 8'6"). Radiator, fitted carpet, secure pvcu double glazed double doors to garden.
L Shaped room 4.65m x 4.37m (15'3" x 14'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, built in electric fan assisted oven, built in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to rear, secure pvcu double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
4.37m x 3.15m (14'4" x 10'4"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, two built in double wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, airing cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet, door to:
En Suite Bathroom
2.01m x 1.83m (6'7" x 6'). Fitted with three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, close coupled wc, shower enclosure with power shower plus folding glass screen, pvcu frosted double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
3.73m x 4.06m (12'3" x 13'4"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
3.48m x 2.46m (11'5" x 8'1") maximum including recess. Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
1.70m x 2.41m (5'7" x 7'11"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled surround, pvcu frosted double glazed window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring.
2.57m x 3.71m (8'5" x 12'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
Driveway to the side leading to garage. The rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with sun patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59390732.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.