3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGarden Drive, Brampton, BARNSLEY
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £125,000
- Three Bedroom Semi - Detached Property
- Entrance Hall, Downstairs Wetroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Driveway For Vehicles, Garage, Garden To Rear
The accommodation comprises of generous sized rooms with conservatory to rear. IDEAL FAMILY HOME OFFERED FOR SALE IN BRAMPTON. with downstairs wet room.
**** GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £125,000 ****The accommodation comprises of generous sized rooms with conservatory to rear. IDEAL FAMILY HOME OFFERED FOR SALE IN BRAMPTON. with downstairs wet room.
Dining Room 12' 5" Into Recess x 9' 6" ( 3.78m Into Recess x 2.90m )
Lounge 12' 4" x 13' 8" Into Recess Max ( 3.76m x 4.17m Into Recess Max )
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 12' 8" into Recess ( 3.84m x 3.86m into Recess )
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 12' 8" ( 2.87m x 3.86m )
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.67m )
Driveway For Vehicles
Garden To Rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59390852.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB109114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.