2 bedroom bungalow for saleCondor Close, Tilehurst, Reading, RG31
- Highly sought after two bedroom bungalow.
- Exclusive development of the over 55's.
- 16' living room overlooking garden.
- 11' fitted kitchen.
- Two separate bedrooms.
- Three piece bathroom suite.
- Private rear garden.
- Viewings highly recommended.
PARKERS - A 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow with parking exclusively for the over 55's.
Positioned in a favourable location within easy reach of shops and bus routes is this semi detached bungalow exclusively for the over 55's.
The property requires some updating internally however offer spacious rooms and the added advantage of a private garden accessed from the lounge.
Offered with no onward chain complications viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59393981.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TIS160073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.