1 bedroom apartment for saleChurch Vale Apartments, Rochdale Road, Greetland, Halifax, HX4
- Contemporary apartment development
- Varying layouts and size
- Prestigious high quality finish
- Lift facility to main building
- Allocated parking available
- Located conveniently for local attractions
A contemporary conversion of this former Baptist church into 11 individually designed 1 and 2 bedroomed apartments of varying layouts and size. Developed by Nest Egg Developments, this is a sympathetic modernisation of the original building, retaining many of the original features yet with a strong focus on prestigious, high quality interior and exterior finishes. Being located centrally in highly sought after Greetland, the apartments are a short distance from a variety of shops and amenities and the recently regenerated Victoria Mills which now offers a handful of high class eateries/bistros and a wine bar/coffee lounge. The historic Clay House is also a short walk away with its renowned park and gardens and the nearby canal and woodland offer a variety of local walks and trails. The larger town centres of Halifax and Huddersfield are also within close proximity and the M62 motorway access allowing a route to Leeds/Manchester. With the majority of apartments offering secure parking and with prices starting at £80000 this is a fantastic opportunity for the first time buyer or property investor and an early enquiry is encouraged.
The annexe consists of two duplex apartments, each having a private entrance. There are 9 apartments to the main building, of 3 individual designs and the main building has a lift facility. There is secure allocated parking.
First Floor Apartment -
Entrance Hall -
Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen - 10'10" x 4'7" (3.30m x 1.40m) -
First Floor: -
Bedroom Suite - 13'5" x 11'5" (4.09m x 3.48m) -
En-Suite Shower Room - 10'10" x 4'7" (3.30m x 1.40m) -
Specification List: -
Doors: - Internal doors are veneered hardwood doors with brushed chrome ironmongery.
Kitchens: - High gloss finish to include electric cooker, gas hob, extractor, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Bathrooms: - Contemporary white suites with tiled shower areas, splash backs to the sinks and showers to be run off combination boilers.
Paint Colours: - To be confirmed. Purchasers are able to have an input if they require.
Boiler/Heating: - Combination boiler Worcester or equivalent. To each apartment heating to be radiators off the boiler.
Electrical Specification: - Brushed chrome downlighters to kitchens and bathrooms. Pendant fittings and wall lights elsewhere, switches and sockets to be brushed chrome.
Windows: - New uPVC windows throughout, grey externally and white internally.
Car Park: - Will be illuminated, landscaped and with designated parking spaces.
Video Entry/Intercom: - There will be a video entry system for each apartment.
Please Note: - All photos used are for illustration purposes only.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26261897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Elland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.