3 bedroom terraced house for saleLydd Road, New Romney, Kent
Sold STC £239,000
- Brand new 3 bedroom home in an exciting development on the edge of the town
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- 10 year premier guarantee
- Double glazing & central heating
Would you like to be the proud owner of a brand new 3 bedroom home situated in one of the best spots in town? Well…… you should check out this fabulous mid terrace town house which forms part of the first release at Westview Point, an exciting development on the edge of New Romney town.Let's talk location. If you want convenience then this is perfect because you can leave the car behind and walk to the bustling town centre in minutes where you can shop, grab a relaxing coffee or enjoy a meal in one of the pubs or restaurants. Likewise surgeries and schools are within easy reach and for those of you who want to travel further afield a junction with the M20 and fast rail link to London can be found up at Ashford.
What the Developer says:
Oceanview Developments is a family-run company that has core values to ensure every one of or customers is given quality, reliability and value.All Oceanview homes are individually designed and constructed with high quality materials and workmanship, with an emphasis on detail, comfort and low maintenance.We maintain the best features of traditional construction methods complemented by the technological advances you would expect to see in a new home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall: 9'10 x 7'2 (3.00m x 2.19m)
- Kitchen: 16'4 x 12'5 (4.98m x 3.79m)
- Study: 8'2 x 8'2 (2.49m x 2.49m)
- Cloakroom: 8'2 x 4'7 (2.49m x 1.40m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Living room: 16'4 x 13'5 (4.98m x 4.09m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 12'5 (4.09m x 3.79m)
- En-suite: 6'6 x 3'11 (1.98m x 1.19m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 16'4 x 11'1 (4.98m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 9'10 (3.48m x 3.00m)
- Family bathroom: 6'6 x 6'6 (1.98m x 1.98m)
- Off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59397350.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13522905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, New Romney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.