3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGrove End Road, Grantham
Sold STC £80,000
- End of Terrace Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- Ideally Located to Grantham Town Centre
- Spacious Accommodation
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Spacious 3 bedroom end of terraced home with three floors, ideally located to Grantham town centre. Comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Rear Lobby, Cloakroom, Kitchen, Landing, Family Bathroom, 2 Bedrooms and a staircase leading up to Bedroom 3. There is also a Courtyard Rear Garden.
GUIDE PRICE - £80,000-£82,000! *ATTENTION INVESTORS* *CASH BUYERS ONLY* *PRICED TO SELL* Spacious 3 bedroom end of terraced home with versatile accommodation across three floors. Ideally located to Grantham town centre and direct access to transport links such as Grantham train station which offers commutable access to London Kings Cross in approximately 64 minutes. Benefiting from no onward chain. Spacious accommodation comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Rear Lobby, Cloakroom, Kitchen, Landing, Family Bathroom, 2 Bedrooms and a staircase leading up to Bedroom 3. There is also a Courtyard Rear Garden.
UPVC double glazed front door, one radiator, staircase and access into the Lounge and Dining Room.
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window, one radiator, picture railing, gas fire with mantelpiece surround and telephone point.
Dining Room 12' x 9' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, one radiator, storage cupboard fitted into recess and a built in storage cupboard under the stairs. Access into the Rear Lobby.
UPVC double glazed side door and access to the W.C and kitchen.
Two piece suite with wash hand basin and W.C, one radiator, partly tiled wall.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' ( 3.73m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window, low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset one and a half stainless steel sink, single drainer, mixer tap and tile splash backs. Gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven, fitted microwave, integral dishwasher and fridge freezer and one radiator.
Access to two Bedrooms and Family Bathroom and a staircase up to Bedroom number three.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed front aspect windows, fitted wardrobes and one radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window and one radiator.
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, three piece suite with bath, shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin and W.C. Partly tiled wall, one radiator and an airing cupboard with access to the combi-boiler.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 13' ( 4.17m x 3.96m )
This spacious attic bedroom is a lovely size, with part sloped ceilings and storage cupboards into the eves.
We are requiring cash purchasers on this home because there is work required that has been brought up by a surveyor, and in our opinion the price has been chosen to reflect that.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59397440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.