2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorth Street, Blofield, Norwich
Sold STC £170,000
- Period two bedroom property
- Popular village location
- Beautiful garden with summer house
- Good decorative order
- uPVC double glazing
PRETTY AS A PICTURE WITH A GORGEOUS GARDEN! This beautiful two bedroom period end terrace cottage boasts a 70 ft (STMS) rear garden which needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
This lovely cottage is located between Blofield School and Library, within walking distance of a range of amenities. The property itself has a beautiful interior including an open plan kitchen / dining room, comfortable lounge, ground floor bathroom and two double bedrooms to the first floor. The property has uPVC double glazing, electric heating and a delightful summer house in the garden.
Lounge 12' 4" x 10' 2" narrowing to 8' 7" ( 3.76m x 3.10m narrowing to 2.62m )
With uPVC double gaze entrance door, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and fitted base level unit.
Kitchen / Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.07m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units, inset sink unit, built in electric hob and oven with extractor, tiled flooring, open plan stairs to the first floor and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
With plumbing for washing machine.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and electric heater.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 12' 6" narrowing to 10' 3" x 9' ( 3.81m narrowing to 3.12m x 2.74m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" narrowing to 9' " x 10' 1" ( 3.07m narrowing to 2.74m x 3.07m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
There is on street parking on North Street itself. There is a delightful mainly gravelled bisected rear garden with mature shrubs and trees, the rear part of the garden turns into a further gavelled area with pretty summer house with double doors to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59397449.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.