4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHeron Way, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £215,000
- End-Terraced Town House
- 4 Bedrooms
- Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Driveway & Garage
We are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom former show home end-terraced town house benefiting from driveway and garage. The property is situated within close proximity of town centre, local schools, railway station and sea front. Internal viewing essential to appreciate this lovely home.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
With tiled floor, stairs to first floor.
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, spotlighting, extractor.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.94m )
French doors to rear, radiator, smooth ceiling, feature fireplace and surround.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 10" x 7' 9" ( 5.13m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, spotlighting, roll-edge work surface, four ring hob with extractor hood over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splashback, spotlighting, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine and integrated dishwasher.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, double glazed window to front, spotlights, stairs to second floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" plus wardrobes x 12' 5" ( 3.33m plus wardrobes x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, spotlighting, built in wardrobes along one wall.
Panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled floor, tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.38m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, spotlighting.
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 15' 1" x 13' 8" ( 4.60m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully enclosed shower cubicle.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard and fitted wardrobes, spotlighting.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and leading to garage with up and over door, power and light connected, personal door to rear garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed with a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn, with a decking area to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59397461.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.