3 bedroom terraced house for saleTennyson Drive, Tollcross, Glasgow
- Reduced from £178,000 O/O
- Extended to rear to provide stunning modern fitted kitchen with patio doors
- Bay windowed lounge
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
- Three bedrooms
- Property has been upgraded to the highest standards throughout
Stunning, extended three bedroom mid-terraced villa in true walk-in condition throughout
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning extended mid-terraced villa which is in true walk-in condition providing flexible and spacious accommodation compromising entrance porch giving access to a welcoming reception hallway, stunning bay window lounge, large formal dining room with display alcoves and glazed doors leading to the rear extension comprising modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and doors giving access to the rear gardens.
Also to the ground floor is a stunning family bathroom with white three-piece suite and fully tiled walls with ceiling downlighters.
To the half-landing there is a modern refitted shower room and to the upper level there are two good sized double bedrooms, the master bedroom having bay window, second bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes and a third bedroom which is currently used as a study.
The property further benefits from UPVC double glazed window units and gas fired central heating whilst externally, and of particular note, are the landscaped gardens to rear with raised seating area for outside dining and entertaining.
Set in a convenient location close to parks, shops, schooling and transport links to Glasgow City Centre and beyond, Allen & Harris recommend early internal viewing to avoid missing out on this stunning family home.
Lounge 17' 11" x 13' 3" ( 5.46m x 4.04m )
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 11' 3" x 15' 7" ( 3.43m x 4.75m )
Kitchen 15' 8" x 11' 2" ( 4.78m x 3.40m )
Shower Room 6' 11" x 6' 4" ( 2.11m x 1.93m )
Bedroom One 17' 9" x 12' ( 5.41m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 9' 9" (excluding fitted wardrobes) x 15' 3" ( 2.97m (excluding fitted wardrobes) x 4.65m )
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 6' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.03m )
Bathroom 10' 10" x 6' 8" (including bath) ( 3.30m x 2.03m (including bath) )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59397485.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.