4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRydal Avenue, Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire, RG30
- Four bedroom semi-detached house.
- Offered to the market with "No onward chain".
- In need of slight cosmetic updating.
- 22' bay fronted lounge.
- 15' kitchen.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Four separate bedrooms
- enclosed rear garden.
- Off road parkig and garage.
PARKERS - An extended four bedroom semi-detached house in need so some slight modernisation offered to the market with "no onward chain" complications.
The property is located within walking distance to a wealth of amenities which include Tilehurst Station, regular bus services, shops and supermarkets.
In our opinion would need some cosmetic updating but would make an ideal DIY project or investment opportunity. On the floor the property boasts a 22' bay fronted living room, 7' dining room and 15' kitchen.
Upstairs the property boasts family bathroom, four well proportioned bedrooms, with 16' master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Benefitting further from a garage, enclosed rear garden, gas fired central heating (not tested) and UPVC double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59398067.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TIS150015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.