2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarmfield View, Eastmoor, Wakefield
- 2 bedroom Semi-detached
- UPVC and GCH
- Well presented and modernised throughout
- Potential for off road parking
- Viewing Essential- Attractively Priced
This 2 bedroom mature Semi has been modernised throughout and would ideally suit the first time buyer. Located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Local amenities and Hospitals. Viewing essential. Attractively Priced.
This 2 bedroom mature Semi beautifully presented throughout. Comprising of entrance vestibule, dining kitchen, lounge, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has good sized gardens to both front and the rear. Potential for off road parking to the front. Concrete built outhouse to the rear. and would ideally suit the first time buyer. Located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Local amenities and Hospitals. Viewing essential. Attractively Priced.
Solid entrance door with obscured glazed panels leading into the entrance hallway.
Wood style laminate flooring continues into the lounge. Radiator, staircase access to the first floor, chrome light switches. Door access into the lounge.
Lounge 14' 3" Max x 14' 3" ( 4.34m Max x 4.34m )
Upvc single glazed window to the front aspect. Laminate flooring, deep skirting boards, chimney breast
(potential to add an electric or multi-fuel burner) tv point. Access into the kitchen.
Kitchen/diner 10' 9" x 17' Max ( 3.28m x 5.18m Max )
Modern and contemporary L-shaped kitchen. Single glazed window to the side aspect. A range of base and wall units in a cream high gloss finish, pan drawers, integrated resin sink and drainer with a modern mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, electric oven, four ring electric hob, double chimney extractor fan with downlights above, solid oak butchers block work surface, tiled floor, radiator, deep skirting boards, spotlights to ceiling, understairs storage. Access into the rear vestibule.
Single glazed window overlooking the gardens and school playing fields beyond. Door to access the rear gardens.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor. Loft access. Window to the side aspect. Full height storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 14' 3" ( 3.00m x 4.34m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, modern laminate floor, walk-in wardrobe, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.79m )
Window to the rear aspect with far reaching views over the school playing fields. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.26m x 1.68m )
Two obscured glazed windows, one to the side and one to the rear aspect. Pedestal sink with a waterfall style mixer tap,p-shaped paneled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment, low level flush w.c., laminate flooring, deep skirting boards, chrome style towel/radiator, partially tiled walls.
To the front of the property has potential for off road parking. Lawned front gardens with enclosed boundaries with concrete posts and fencing, wrought iron fence. The rear garden has far reaching views over the school playing fields, paved patio terrace, lawned and well stocked gardens, concrete built outhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.