3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHardy Close, Rugby
- SUMMER SALE PRICE REDUCTION
- Well Presented Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Viewing Recommended
SHIPWAYS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND MAJOR ROAD AND RAIL NETWORKS. SUMMER SALE REDUCTION ON THIS PROPERTY
Shipways are delighted to offer this well presented semi-detached house in a sought after location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road and rail networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, guest cloakroom, family bathroom, gardens & garage
Having double glazed front door, UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, storage cupboard and stairs rising to first floor
Guest Cloakroom / Utility
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, low flush WC, wash hand basin, spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer and tiling to splashbacks
Lounge 16' x 9' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.00m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, gas fire in feature fireplace and television point
Kitchen / Diner 9' 10" Max x 15' 10" ( 3.00m Max x 4.83m )
Having UPVc double glazed door to side aspect, UPVc double glazed window and French doors to rear aspect, radiator, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob with extractor over, spaces for dishwasher and fridge/freezer, laminate flooring and door to pantry
First Floor Landing
Having UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft, airing cupboard housing central heating boiler and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 13' 1" Max x 10' ( 3.99m Max x 3.05m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe and telephone point
Bedroom Two 12' 11" Into Door Recess x 7' 11" ( 3.94m Into Door Recess x 2.41m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 8" Max ( 3.02m x 2.34m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, storage cupboard and telephone point
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin and full height tiling
Being mainly laid to lawn with flower beds, trees and bushes
Being south facing and having newly laid lawn, feature flower beds and access to garage and side
The garage has up and over door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59402738.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.