2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleDyke Road Avenue, Hove
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- PURPOSE BUILT BUILDING IN A QUIET LOCATION
- FIRST COME FIRST SERVED PARKING
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- RESIDENTS' COMMITTEE
- SEPARATE KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
For Sale: A spacious 2 double bedroom purpose built apartment located in Hove just off Dyke Road Avenue. The property is situated on ground floor, has a separate kitchen, a spacious living room, and comes with Share of Freehold.
Woodland Court is ideally situated just off Dyke Road Avenue in Hove, with easy access to the A23 and A27, which provide commuter links to London, Worthing and Portsmouth. Nearby is the local Waitrose and many bus routes to Brighton and Hove railway stations.
The property is situated on the ground floor of this purpose built building, but with raised garden views to the rear. There is first come first served parking with resident permits, plus a lower ground floor private storage cupboard suitable for bikes. Entry into all rooms is from a long hallway; the modern kitchen is fully fitted with a range of units and a built-in oven and hob. The spacious sitting room has space for sofas and a dining table, and benefits from raised garden and distant sea views to the rear.
Both the bedrooms are doubles; the master has fully fitted wardrobes providing ample hanging and shelving space. There is a modern fitted bathroom and a separate w/c.
First Come First Serve Parking
Kitchen 8' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.46m )
Lounge 17' 5" x 12' 8" ( 5.31m x 3.86m )
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 14' 10" max ( 4.50m x 4.52m max )
Bedroom 2 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59409824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.