4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMill Lane, Syderstone, King's Lynn
Sold STC £250,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- En suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE SITUATED IN A NON ESTATE LOCATION WITH VIEWS OVER FARMLAND - The property offers propane gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing.
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE SITUATED IN A NON ESTATE LOCATION WITH VIEWS OVER FARMLAND - The property offers propane gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing. There is a lawned garden to the rear and ample parking to the front of the property.
Staircase to first floor with cupboard under, engineered oak flooring, radiator.
Low level wc, wash hand basin, engineered oak flooring, radiator, obscured window to front, extractor fan.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 7" x 10' 3" ( 5.05m x 3.12m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and wall units, matching drawers, ceramic sink, tiled splashbacks, fitted worktops, built in oven and hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator, ceiling spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, windows to the front and side and door to the side.
Lounge 19' 8" x 11' 8" ( 5.99m x 3.56m )
Two windows to the rear and window to the side, double doors to the rear, two radiators.
Staircase to the second floor.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.18m )
Window to the rear, radiator, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Corner shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal hand basin, obscured window to the side, ceiling spotlights, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.69m )
Windows to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.07m )
Window to front, radiator.
Bathroom 9' 1" x 6' 5" ( 2.77m x 1.96m )
Panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, ceiling spotlights, radiator.
Bedroom 4 18' 6" x 13' ( 5.64m x 3.96m )
Four Velux roof windows, two radiators, two loft access points, large walk-in cupboard housing the hot water tank.
There is a gravelled parking area to the front of the property and walled garden area with gate providing access to the property. Side access leading to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, garden shed.
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, turn left at the traffic lights and continue to Sedgeford. Proceed through Sedgeford and Docking and take a left hand turning where signposted Syderstone. Continue through the village, passing the church on the left hand side and take the next right hand turning into Mill Lane. 1B will be found on the right hand side, identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59409878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.