4 bedroom detached house for saleSycamore Rise, Holmfirth
Sold STC £230,000
- GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Scope To Improve And Add Value
- Gardens, Garage, Driveway, Views
- Close To Local Amenities And Well Regarded Schooling
GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000
A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME OFFERED FOR SALE IN A WALK IN CONDITION WITH NO VENDOR CHAIN.
GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000
The property is situated in Holmfirth village with all of the amenities that has to offer, such as shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, banks, public parks, a leisure centre and well regarded schooling. The property has excellent road links to nearby Huddersfield and Meltham and convenient access to Barnsley, Sheffield, Wakefield and Manchester. A good bus service also operates locally.
Set on a prime plot on Sycamore Rise, close to Holmfirth village, local amenities and well regarded local schooling.
This superb home offers stunning views over open countryside to the rear and includes a garage and ample off road parking. It may offer scope to extend and create en-suite facilities which could add further value.
This property will suit families and discerning buyers of all ages. An early viewing is highly recommended.
A carpeted hallway with a UPVC full length window to the side elevation, a useful built-in cupboard and doors leading to the downstairs WC and to the lounge.
Fitted with a suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. The room has vinyl flooring, a radiator and an extractor fan. The boiler is housed here.
Lounge 17' max into recess inc stairs x 12' 10" ( 5.18m max into recess inc stairs x 3.91m )
A lovely light and spacious carpeted room, nicely finished with coving to the ceiling. The room has a window to the front elevation, a radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors to the entrance hallway and to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors lead to the rear, offering fabulous views. The room has laminate flooring, a radiator and is open through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a good range of cream country style wall and base units with complementary worktops and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap.
The room has spaces for a dishwasher and an American style fridge freezer. Integrated appliances include an electric hob and oven. The kitchen is open through to the utility room.
Utility Room 6' 1" x 4' 5" ( 1.85m x 1.35m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces, laminate flooring, space for a washing machine and a door to the side elevation.
A carpeted landing with loft access and doors to four bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' 3" plus wardrobes ( 4.17m x 2.82m plus wardrobes )
A beautifully presented spacious carpeted room with built-in wardrobes, a radiator and two UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation. A door leads to a walk-in wardrobe.
Walk-In Wardrobe 7' 9" x 5' 8" inc bulkhead ( 2.36m x 1.73m inc bulkhead )
With power, light and an opaque UPVC double glazed window to the front.
This space could be converted to create en-suite facilities. It is conveniently situated above the downstairs WC which could make the plumbing of the en-suite facilities straightforward.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" plus built-in wardrobes x 7' 5" plus door recess ( 3.10m plus built-in wardrobes x 2.26m plus door recess )
A spacious carpeted bedroom with a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, a radiator and a built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.03m )
A carpeted room with a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.24m x 2.18m )
A carpeted bedroom with a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bathroom 7' 8" x 4' 6" ( 2.34m x 1.37m )
Fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. The room has vinyl flooring and a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway with ample off road parking provision and borders of shrubs. The single garage has an up and over door, a pedestrian door leading to the rear garden and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The side and rear gardens are spacious and boast stunning views over open countryside. The side garden has a large patio and a feature pebbled and landscaped seating area. The securely fenced rear garden has a lawned area and a useful outside water supply.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and bear left on to Station Road. Continue on to Holmfirth Road. Just after Springwood Road, turn left in to Sycamore Rise where the property is situated at the bottom on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59411591.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF103891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.