3 bedroom detached house for saleGerard Gardens, Great Baddow, Chelmsford
Offers in Excess of £425,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Carport and Garage
- Buyers Incentive
- Close Proximity to City Centre
- En-Suite to Master
Situated approximately 1.5 miles from Chelmsford City Centre and train station is this well presented detached home that offers many salient features including en-suited master, conservatory, kitchen/diner, carport and garage.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed door to front with double glazed window to rear aspect and under stairs storage cupboard.
Low level w.c with wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' ( 4.52m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with double glazed french doors to rear, radiator and smooth ceiling with spot lights.
Kitchen/Diner 25' 8" x 8' 1" ( 7.82m x 2.46m )
Kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into granite worktop surfaces with tiled splashbacks and matching eye and base level units. Integrated dishwasher/washing machine and integrated oven with inset hob and extractor hood over and radiator. Double glazed windows to front and side aspects with double glazed door to conservatory and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.95m )
Brick base with double glazed dual aspect windows with power and lighting.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to rear view with airing cupboard and radiator. Doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front view with two double fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Suite with double glazed window to rear view and consisting of fully tiled walls and flooring, low level w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows to side and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 8' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.54m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows to front and side with built in wardrobes and radiator.
Suite with double glazed window to front view and consisting of part tiled walls and flooring, low level w.c, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and radiator.
Driveway to carport in turn that leads to garage.
Patio area with rest laid to lawn and side gate and door leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59414075.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.