4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLakeside Avenue,Llandrindod Wells, Powys,LD1
- Four bedroom detached family bungalow
- 23 x 14 ft L-shaped reception room
- Sought after residential location
- Comfortable flexible living accommodation
- Views over Llandrindod Wells and surrounds
- Within a one mile radius of town centre
- Generous gardens surrounding the property
- Integral garage and off-road parking
- Viewing highly recommended
- Gas central heating
Positioned on a corner plot in an established residential development on the fringes of Llandrindod Wells, this superb detached bungalow enjoys views over the development to the countryside, gas central heating, generous accommodation and private gardens
Positioned on a corner plot in an established residential development on the fringes of Llandrindod Wells, this superb detached bungalow enjoys views over the development to the countryside, gas central heating, generous accommodation and private gardens.
The property is approached from the road via a paved driveway with parking for at least two vehicles, leading up to the integral 18 x 9 ft . A gate from here leads to the gardens which has a paved walkway around the front, leading to the rear of the property. The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with hedged surrounds, and well-stocked floral and shrub borders. The gardens sweep around the property, along with the paved walkway, and the garden is private and generous in size.
Internally, the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, leading into the shower room, and the excellent 23 x 14 ft L-shaped reception room. From here, there is open access into the 11 x 6 ft conservatory, and a door leading into the inner lobby. This in turn, gives access into the three double bedrooms, two with built in storage, the family bathroom and the airing cupboard. There is also access into the 11 x 9 ft kitchen / breakfast room, which leads further on to the 17 x utility room. A door from here leads to a corridor which has the pedestrian door to the garage, and the 13 x 8 ft fourth bedroom / extra reception room.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18830LA1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Baldwin & Bright, Llandrindod Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.