3 bedroom detached house for saleRobingoodfellows Lane, March
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- 17ft Lounge
- 15ft Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Garage And Off Road Parking
- Convenient To Town And Train Station
- No Onward Chain
Three Reception Rooms
* 17ft Lounge
* 15ft Kitchen
* Ground Floor Bathroom
* Garage And Off Road Parking
* Convenient To Town And Train Station
* No Onward Chain
Radiator, under stairs cupboard, stairs leading off.
12' 11" x 11' 11" (3.94m x 3.63m) Double glazed window to front, stone fire place with electric fire, radiator.
17' x 13' 5" (5.18m x 4.09m) Double glazed windows to front and side, tiled feature fire place, glass sliding door to dining room, radiator.
15' 4" x 14' (4.67m x 4.27m) Double glazed window to rear, stone feature fire place, built in drinks bar, skirting radiator.
15' 9" max x 10' 9" (4.8m x 3.28m) Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel double sink unit with mixer tap, worktop surfaces, electric oven and hob with extractor over, tiled splash backs, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, tiled ceiling with spot lights and sky light, double glazed window to rear.
12' 4" x 7' 3" (3.76m x 2.21m) Tiled ceiling with spot lights, radiator.
7' 11" x 6' 11" (2.41m x 2.11m) Double glazed door & window to side, matching wall & base units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, worktop surfaces, , tiled splash backs, radiator.
8' 11" x 4' 4" (2.72m x 1.32m) Walk in shelved pantry, window to side.
6' 10" x 5' 7" (2.08m x 1.7m).
9' 1" x 5' 11" (2.77m x 1.8m) Fitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and bidet, part tiled walls, radiator, wood panelling to ceiling, double glazed frosted window to rear,
16' 6" x 7' 5" (5.03m x 2.26m) Double glazed window to front, skirting radiator.
16' 11" x 13' 5" (5.16m x 4.09m) Double glazed windows to front & side, tiled feature fire place, radiator & skirting radiator.
13' 5" x 11' 11" (4.09m x 3.63m) Double glazed windows to front & side, inset electric fire with tiled surround, radiator & skirting radiator.
9' 3" x 8' 11" (2.82m x 2.72m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
9' 8" x 5' 8" (2.95m x 1.73m) Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, radiator, double glazed window to rear,
Driveway to the front provides off road parking and leads to the garage with the remainder laid to lawn with shrub borders. The side and rear gardens are laid to lawn and flower and shrub borders. Workshop/garden sheds
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59415722.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.