5 bedroom detached villa for saleOakburn Walk, Alexandria
- Stunning 5 bedroom, 2 public detached villa
- Magnificent features and fittings throughout
- Decorated to extremely high standard throughout
- Spacious lounge & dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Fully fitted breakfasting kitchen
- 4 double bedrooms, master ensuite, 1 single bedroom (study)
- Deluxe family bathroom & downstairs cloakroom.
- Gas-fired central heating & double glazing
- Integral garage with space for utility/ laundry
Forming part of the much admired Oakburn development this family villa is one of the most luxurious homes available within the estate. Created by the well-respected builder, Turnberry Homes, this detached residence offers a versatile layout over two levels encompassing 5 bedrooms and 2 public rooms. The caring owners have certainly maintained the property to an exacting standard and have added their own personal taste and touch to provide a truly magnificent bespoke home.Accommodation (Ground)Absolutely stunning layout to the ground floor with all apartments accessed from broad reception hallway. The front sitting room has fresh light décor, merbau hardwood flooring flowing seamlessly from reception hall through lounge to dining and focal wall boasting coal effect electric fire set within lime stone surround, backdrop and plinth. Open plan to spacious dining room with French doors leading to rear garden. Fully fitted deluxe dining kitchen, downstairs wc/ cloakroom and integral single garage easily utilised as utility/ laundry/ boot room.KitchenContemporary designed and fully fitted deluxe kitchen with Zanussi 5 ring gas hob and double fan assisted oven with extractor hood. Integrated appliances of washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Ample floor space for dining table and chairs. Accommodation (Upper)Carpeted staircase with painted banister leads to upper U shaped landing having all apartments off. 4 double bedrooms, master with deluxe ensuite shower facility. Further single bedroom currently used as a study. Luxury fully tiled family bathroom incorporating 3 piece classic white suite of vanity wash hand basin, dual flush wc and panelled bath with independent electric shower and screen.Accommodation and Features* Feature stonework and facing brick
* Monobloc double driveway
* Turfed front and rear garden
* Security system alarm
* Colonial style interior doors & ceiling coving
* Soft light shade emulsion walls and contrasting wallcoverings
* Fitted sliding door wardrobes & excellent storage
* Porcelanosa tiling to bathroom, cloakroom, ensuite & kitchen
* Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
* Zanussi fan assisted double oven and 5 ring hobGarden, Driveway and GarageBenefitting from a large plot the garden to front is of tidy lawn and has monobloc double driveway to front of house leading to single integral garage. Due to its position the rear garden enjoys maximum sunlight from a west and south aspect, is fully enclosed by timber fencing and has mature shrubs and plants to border. Mainly to lawn and with raised paved patio in corner. Surrounding AreaIdeally located to enjoy the nearby leisure facilities and outdoor activities which Alexandria, Balloch and Loch Lomond have to offer.Public transport links are plentiful with railway links to Glasgow offered via regular service from Alexandria and Balloch stations.Childrens nurseries and primary schools are close while secondary schooling is available at The Vale of Leven Academy a short walk over Bonhill Bridge. Local shops, inns, hotels and restaurants close at hand.Lomond Shores retail and tourist attraction is approximately two miles. Balloch Country Park and Loch Lomond are both within 5 minutes of the property with captivating landscapes, five-star hotels and restaurants. The national park caters for a wider range of outdoor leisure and water pursuits.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6751019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.