3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRetford Road, Walesby, Newark
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Deceptively spacious three bedroom detached dorma bungalow, Superbly presented throughout
- Kitchen, lounge, generous conservatory, ground floor shower room
- Master bedroom with ensuite facilities
- Beautiful gardens with countryside beyond
- Book a viewing now to be able to appreciate all this property has to offer!
This beautifully appointed detached dorma bungalow offers superbly presented accommodation throughout. Positioned on a generous plot of well maintained gardens to the front and rear with countryside beyond.
This beautifully appointed dorma bungalow offers superbly presented and deceptively spacious accommodation throughout. Positioned on a generous plot of well maintained gardens with countryside beyond. Located in the village of Walesby which has amenities including a public house and restaurant and post office. Further amenities are located in the nearby village of New Ollerton and include supermarkets, speciality shops and primary schools. The local leisure centre offers a wealth of activities for families and the world famous Sherwood Forest County Park , home of Robin Hood is accessed within 3 miles. New Ollerton is ideally located for the cities of Nottingham in 20 miles, Sheffield in 29 miles. The A1 motorway is approximately 9 miles away and for those travelling further afield, there is a main line train station located at Retford approximately 10 miles away. Doncaster international airport approximately 23 miles away.
Double glazed window and a double glazed arched window, good quality Vinyl flooring and understairs storage.
With laminate flooring, two central heating radiators, a living flame gas fire, double glazed window and double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' ( 3.73m x 2.44m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of gloss cappuccino and gloss walnut finish wall and base units with a sink and drainer and complementary worksurfaces. Integrated halogen hob and double oven, integrated dishwasher and combi microwave. Vinyl flooring, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Utility Room/Shower Room 7' 2" x 8' ( 2.18m x 2.44m )
With a range of cream, shaker wall and base units, one and a half sink and drainer, tiled flooring and a double glazed window. Shower cubicle, w.c. and plumbing for a washing machine.
Conservatory 12' x 15' 4" ( 3.66m x 4.67m )
Double glazed french doors and windows, feature wall in black and silver, two central heating radiators and a wall mounted modern fire. The conservatory also has a tinted self cleaning glass roof.
Velux style window.
Bedroom 1 17' 6" x 8' 6" ( 5.33m x 2.59m )
Central heating radiator, double glazed window, spotlights and wall lights.
Bedroom 2 17' 6" x 8' 6" ( 5.33m x 2.59m )
Central heating radiator, double glazed window, built in wardrobe and an airing cupboard housing the combi boiler.
Bedroom 3 10' 4" inc wardrobes x 11' 9" max ( 3.15m inc wardrobes x 3.58m max )
Central heating radiator, double glazed window, built in wardrobe and a door to eaves storage
Built in wash hand basin and w.c., a central heating radiator, double glazed velux style window, complementary flooring and splashback tiling.
Generous gardens which include areas of green gravel, plant and shrub borders, a paved patio area and trees. The gardens are enclosed by hedge and fence.
Off street parking for three cars plus a gated access to the carport.
Limited access for a motorbike or small car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59417378.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.