1 bedroom flat for saleSt Benedicts Street, Norwich
- Quality characterful City Centre apartment
- Spacious rooms
- Feature fireplaces
- Sliding sash windows
- City centre location
- Permit parking available
Situated in the heart of Norwich's the trendy City Centre is this light and spacious characterful apartment enjoying good sized accommodation, feature fireplaces and sliding sash windows. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Wooden flooring, loft access, feature beams and radiator.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.18m x 2.74m )
Dual aspect room with two windows, radiator, wooden flooring and smooth ceiling.
With a suite comprising bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator, wooden flooring and obscure glazed window.
Lounge 17' 4" x 10' 2" ( 5.28m x 3.10m )
Two single glazed sliding sash window to the front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, smooth ceiling, feature fireplace with feature exposed brick surround with stone tiled hearth.
Kicthen / Diner 13' x 10' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.23m )
Dual aspect room with sliding sash windows, fitted with a range of wall land base units with worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine with wall mounted central heating boiler feature fireplace with surround and mantle.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59417390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.