3 bedroom maisonette for saleForsyth Gardens, LONDON
Offers in Excess of £495,000
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Close to Transport Links
- Split level Apartment
- Private Balcony
- Overlooks the Square
This well presented split level 3 bedroom apartment is set over the top two floors of small ex-local development. This offers generous amount of storage space throughout the apartment.
This well presented split level 3 bedroom apartment is set over the top two floors of small ex-local development. This offers generous amount of storage space throughout the apartment. The split level accommodation comprises a large entrance hall, kitchen/diner which leads on to a large lounge and private balcony. Upstairs there are three spacious double rooms with built in storage off a larger than average landing, and a bathroom with a separate w/c.
Forsyth Gardens is located in the vibrant Kennington area which has excellent transport links; the Northern Lines of Kennington and Oval tube station being within walking distance and bus routes are within 5 minutes' walk. Numerous shops and amenities are on the doorstep including restaurants and pubs, and the City and West End are a 20 minute cycle.
This property has a long lease and no chain. It would make an excellent BTL investment or alternatively a lovely home.
Reception 15' 8" x 12' ( 4.78m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 8' 9" ( 4.50m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 6' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.01m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KGT107455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Kennington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.