4 bedroom terraced house for saleLochaber Street, Roath Park, Cardiff
Offers Over £310,000
- Mid Terrace
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Courtyard
- Ideal Investment
- Popular Location
ATTENTION INVESTORS! Situated within the popular area of Roath, is this spacious four bedroom mid terraced home, within close proximity to local shops, parks and transport links. The property benefits from gas central heating, partial double glazing, enclosed courtyard area and NO ONWARD CHAIN!
ATTENTION INVESTORS! Situated within the popular area of Roath, is this spacious four bedroom mid terraced home, within close proximity to local shops, parks and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises of: entrance porch, hallway, three reception rooms, kitchenette, separate toilet, bedrooms one and two to the first floor and bedrooms three and four to the second floor. The property further benefits from gas central heating, partial double glazing, enclosed courtyard area and NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Via a wooden door into:
Matwell, alarm panel, fire panel, radiator and door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, understairs cupboard and doors to:
Reception Room One 13' 1" into bay x 13' 5" ( 3.99m into bay x 4.09m )
Single glazed wood framed bay window to front aspect, powerpoints, radiator and cupboards housing electric and gas meters.
Reception Room Two 12' 9" Max into recess x 11' 3" Max into recess ( 3.89m Max into recess x 3.43m Max into recess )
Fitted with a corner bath, double glazed UPVC door to rear garden with obscure window panel above, powerpoints and radiator.
Reception Room Three 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a shower cubicle, double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, radiator, powerpoints and tiled effect vinyl flooring.
Split level, radiator, powerpoint, stairs leading to second floor and doors to:
Bedroom One 17' Max into recess x 14' 9" Max into bay ( 5.18m Max into recess x 4.50m Max into bay )
Fitted with a walk in shower, single glazed obscure sash bay window to front aspect, two radiators and powerpoints.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" Max x 11' 3" into recess ( 3.78m Max x 3.43m into recess )
Fitted with a walk in shower, double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, radiator, powerpoints and cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with taps over, space for undercounter fridge, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumbledryer, wall mounted thermostat and double glazed obscure window to side aspect.
Fitted with a low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and radiator.
Split level, loft access, double glazed obscure window to rear aspect and door to:
Bedroom Three 17' 2" into recess x 14' 10" into bay ( 5.23m into recess x 4.52m into bay )
Single glazed obscure sash window to front aspect, two radiators and powerpoints.
Bedroom Four 12' 8" Max x 11' 4" to recess ( 3.86m Max x 3.45m to recess )
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Enclosed mainly laid to patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA105958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.