1 bedroom apartment for saleGreen Lane, Kettering
- **TENANT IN SITU**
- Town Centre Location
- First Floor Modern Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Permit Parking
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ... This modern apartment enjoys a central location and boasts a light and airy feel throughout thanks to its high ceilings and feature windows. Being sold with a **Tenant in Situ** currently paying £525PCM. Call us now on 01536 518 555 to arrange your viewing today!
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this modern 1 bed first floor apartment located in the heart of Kettering Town Centre. The apartment forms part of a factory conversion which boasts high ceilings, feature windows, open plan living and a light and airy feel throughout. Within walking distance of the Town Centre, Train Station and an abundance of local amenities this property is ideally located. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, open plan living/dining/kitchen area, a spacious bedroom and the bathroom. **TENANT IN SITU** - Currently paying £525PCM.
Enter into this property via a secure door to side elevation and into a communal hall and stairway. A wooden door provides access into the apartment.
Once inside the property you will find doors leading into the open plan living area, bedroom and the bathroom.
Open Plan Living Area 16' 5" x 16' Max ( 5.00m x 4.88m Max )
A bright, airy open plan living/dining and kitchen area. Three original single glazed feature windows to front elevation flood this space with natural light. High ceiling throughout and two wall mounted electric heaters. Ample space for living and dining room furniture.
The kitchen area comprises of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over and complementary tiling to splash back areas. There is a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, an integrated electric oven and hob with cooker hood over and extractor fan. Space/plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer.
Bedroom 13' x 12' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.89m )
A spacious double bedroom with two original single glazed feature windows to front elevation, built-in wardrobes, high ceiling and a wall mounted electric heater.
Housing a white suite comprising of a panel bath with shower over and glass screen, pedestal hand basin and low level WC. Complementary part tiling throughout and a wall mounted electric heater.
Outside the property benefits from permit parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG106941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.