3 bedroom flat for saleCavendish House, Southdowns Park
- Period conversion with modern finish
- Landscaped gardens
- Convenient for Haywards Heath town and mainline railway station
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Over 1,300 sq ft
- 1st floor with lift
- Residents only gymnasium
Tenure: Share of Freehold
**PRICE GUIDE £345,000-£360,000**A rare and highly sought after 3 bedroom first floor apartment with balcony and views of the South Downs in this exclusive development close to Haywards Heath town centre. NO ONWARD CHAIN. EPC Rating: C
Southdowns Park was built in around 1859 and functioned as St Francis hospital until 1995. The site was then redeveloped in 1998 into a unique collection of luxury houses and apartments. This substantial 3 bedroom apartment offers an attractive combination of space at over 1,300 sq ft, and classic features, such as high ceilings and full height arched sash windows in the sitting room which frame the far reaching southerly views. The property is presented to a very high standard, having been improved and updated by the present owner and the reception space in particular benefits from an abundance of natural light. Main features include:
- Exceptionally spacious entrance hall, accessed by lift to first floor
- Large open-plan sitting/dining room with floor to ceiling arched sash windows leading to a south facing balcony
- Contemporary Rot Punkt kitchen with range of units at floor and wall level, induction hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer and oven.
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, built in wardrobes, 13ft high ceilings and plantation shutters.
- Guest bedroom with recently updated en-suite shower room with tiled floor and shower
- Third bedroom/Study with adjacent bathroom and built in wardrobes
- Allocated parking and telephone entry system
- Private residents only gymnasium
- Membership available for the sports club with tennis courts, indoor swimming pool and bowling green
The apartment benefits from a south facing balcony with far reaching views to the South Downs. To the rear of the building the communal landscaped grounds include a beautiful rose garden featuring formal rose beds and box hedging. From here steps lead down to attractive lawns and there is also a barbecue area which residents are welcome to use.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59423702.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAY160127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Haywards Heath - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.