2 bedroom apartment for saleBrier Hey Lane, Mytholmroyd, Hebden Bridge
- **NEW PRICE TO ACHIEVE A QUICK SALE**
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious bathroom and additional WC
- Large office space/playroom
- Character throughout
- Top floor mezzanine flat
William H Brown in Sowrby Bridge are pleased to bring to the market this quirky two bedroom top floor mezzanine flat, located in the ever-popular area of Mytholmroyd. Located on the second floor of a small converted mill, this property is deceptively spacious and has character throughout.
William H Brown in Sowrby Bridge are pleased to bring to the market this quirky two bedroom top floor mezzanine flat, located in the ever-popular area of Mytholmroyd. Located on the second floor of a small converted mill, this property is deceptively spacious and has character throughout. In brief, the property comprises; entrance hallway with storage cupboard, master bedroom, family bathroom, modern fitted kitchen and semi-open plan lounge all on the same floor. Upstairs, there is a large open space which would be ideal as a home office or playroom, an additional WC, and a second double bedroom on the upper mezzanine level. Externally, there are low maintenance paved areas externally which can be utilised by the owners of the apartment, and one allocated parking space in addition to on-street parking. Ideally situated with excellent access to local bus routes, shops, and Mytholmroyd's train station. Offered with vacant possession and no upper chain.
Enter the property from the communal entrance hall and stairs into this property's entrance hallway which has a large double glazed window to the side elevation, skylights to the ceiling, and a radiator, The spindle banister staircase to the first floor is located here with a useful under-stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.93m x 3.63m )
The spacious lounge had double glazed windows to the side and front elevations, two radiators, exposed beams to the ceiling, and it is semi-open plan to both the fitted kitchen at the rear of this room, and the mezzanine level above.
Fitted Kitchen 11' 1" x 6' 2" ( 3.38m x 1.88m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over. The units incorporate a full range of appliances: electric oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. There is also a stainless steel sink, exposed beams to the ceiling, an extractor fan, and windows to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 5" plus wardrobes x 8' 8" ( 3.78m plus wardrobes x 2.64m )
The master bedroom has ample space for a double bed and benefits from a range of fitted wardrobes and drawers. There are double glazed windows to the side elevation, exposed beams to the ceiling, and a radiator.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising of; paneled bath with shower over, sink and low level WC. There are double glazed frosted windows to the side elevation, exposed beam to the ceiling, extractor fan, and a heated towel rail.
Home Office 12' 7" max x 9' 9" ( 3.84m max x 2.97m )
Located on the upper floor of this apartment, this room is semi-open to the entrance hallway below. There are skylights to the side elevation, and a radiator. This space would make an ideal home office or playroom and there is some limited head height,
Fitted with a low level WC with button flush and a sink. There is a skylight to the side elevation, and access to the boarded eaves space.
Mezzanine Bedroom 10' 7" x 11' ( 3.23m x 3.35m )
This space will easily fit a double bed and free-standing furniture. There is some limited head height, and access to tube boarded eaves space, There are double glazed windows to the front elevation, exposed beams to the ceiling, and a radiator. This space is semi-open to the lounge below.
Outside of the apartment is a low maintenance paved area and a car park with an allocated parking space for this flat.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59425133.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.