4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Augustine Road, Lincoln
- **GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000**
- Stunning DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE
- Four Bedrooms, Two Ensuite and FAMILY BATHROOM
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Close to a Wealth of Local Amenities
**GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000** Situated within desirable location close to a wealth of local amenities and within close proximity to the City Centre offering spacious and well appointed living accommodation Immaculately presented throughout with GARAGE and PARKING.
**GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000** DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS STUNNING FAMILY HOME situated within desirable location close to a wealth of local amenities and within close proximity to the City Centre offering spacious and well appointed living accommodation Immaculately presented throughout with GARAGE and PARKING. Viewing Highly advised to appreciate size and quality on offer.
spacious hall with doors to the downstairs cloakroom, living room, kitchen/diner, stairs rising to the first floor landing, radiator and power points.
with hand basin, WC, vinyl flooring and extractor fan.
Living Room 16' 8" x 10' 7" ( 5.08m x 3.23m )
spacious reception room laid to carpet with window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 7" x 12' 8" ( 5.36m x 3.86m )
further well appointed kitchen/dining room with rear aspect window in the kitchen and French doors leading out to the rear garden off the dining area. The kitchen is well appointed and includes a range of wall and base units, laid to wooden flooring, with space and plumbing for multiple appliances, electric oven and gas hob with extractor over, boiler unit and breakfast bar area overlooking the dining area. The Dining Area offers space for a large eight seater table and chairs, with radiator and power points.
First Floor Landing
with doors to bedrooms two, three and four and door to the family bathroom.
Bedroom 13' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.22m x 2.69m )
spacious double bedroom with front aspect window, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 11' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.15m )
further double bedroom with side aspect window, laid to carpet with radiator, power points and door leading into the Ensuite.
with shower cubicle, WC, hand basin, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom 7' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.34m x 1.98m )
further bedroom with front aspect window, laid to carpet, power points and radiator.
spacious bathroom comprising WC, hand basin and panel enclosed bath with a rear aspect window.
Second Floor Landing
well appointed landing area with door to the Master Bedroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 10' 4" max ( 4.29m x 3.15m max )
large spacious double bedroom with door to the Ensuite, with radiator and power points.
with shower cubicle, WC, hand basin, velux window and vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property there is a drive giving parking in front of the single garage, gated access to the pathway leading up to the front door with decorative borders to either side of the pathway. The Rear garden is fully enclosed and offers gated access to the garage and drive, laid mainly to lawn with patio area and decorative borders.
with up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59425187.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.