3 bedroom terraced house for saleRussell Terrace, Trowse, Norwich
Sold STC £220,000
- Former Colmans Cottage
- Two/three bedrooms
- Fantastic location
- Double glazing
GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000. THE BEST LOCATION IN THE CITY! Superb former Colmans Cottage located in one of Norwich's most favoured locations fronting an open green with bisected rear garden backing onto allotments. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
Lounge 12' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.00m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear, electric radiator and fireplace.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.34m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric hob, electric water heater, polystyrene ceiling and double glazed window to the side.
With a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, lino flooring, textured ceiling and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 12' 4" ( 3.12m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three (off Two) 6' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.01m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
The rear garden is bisected and mainly laid to lawn backing onto allotments. To the front of the property there is a small shingled garden. Ref: 34222
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59425193.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.