5 bedroom detached house for saleSmithy Brook Lane, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £380,000 - £400,000***
- Five Bedroom Detached Property
- Family Bathroom & Two Shower Rooms
- Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway & Integral Garage
***Guide Price £380,000 - £400,000*** Located within the popular area of Thornhill is this deceptively spacious and versatile five bedroom detached property, with three reception rooms, family bathroom, two shower rooms, landscaped gardens to front and rear with far reaching views.
***Guide Price £380,000 - £400,000***
Five Bedroom Detached Property
Located within Thornhill is this five bedroom detached property the ground floor comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, dining area, snug, kitchen, ground floor shower room and two ground floor bedrooms. The first floor comprising of: galleried landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Having gardens to front and rear with views and integral garage with driveway.
(L-Shaped) uPVC part double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front and radiator. Wall lights, coving to ceiling and far reaching views to front. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 10" ( 5.31m x 3.30m )
Double glazed picture window to front to enjoy far reaching views, radiator and tv point. Coving to ceiling and wall lights. Fire place with decorative surround, inlay and hearth and living flame coal effect gas fire.
Dining Area 12' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.56m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator and double glazed French doors to garden.
Snug 12' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.38m )
Radiator, coving to ceiling and wall lights. Open to dining area.
Kitchen 15' 5" Max x 8' ( 4.70m Max x 2.44m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, induction hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Spotlights to ceiling, laminate flooring and stable style door to garden. Double glazed windows to rear and side.
Ground Floor Shower Room 11' x 6' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.93m )
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Spotlights to ceiling, chrome heated towel rail and double glazed obscure windows to rear.
Ground Floor Bedroom 4 14' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling and tv point.
Ground Floor Bedroom 5 11' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.51m x 3.28m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator and telephone point. Laminate flooring, double glazed French doors to front and far reaching views to front. Currently being used as a study/ home office.
Double glazed windows to front with far reaching views, coving to ceiling and access to loft. Doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 18' 1" Max x 14' 9" Max ( 5.51m Max x 4.50m Max )
Double glazed windows to front with far reaching views, two radiators and tv point.
En-Suite Shower Room 12' 9" x 7' ( 3.89m x 2.13m )
Three piece suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, wc and double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Extractor fan, spotlights to ceiling and chrome heated towel rail. Access to boiler and two double glazed skylights to rear.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 13' 7" ( 4.29m x 4.14m )
Two double glazed skylights to front, radiator and tv point.
Bedroom 3 14' 9" Max x 9' 8" To Wardrobes ( 4.50m Max x 2.95m To Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front with far reaching views, two radiators and tv point. Fitted wardrobes along one wall with sliding doors.
Family Bathroom 11' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.51m )
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboards above and below, wc and Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Shaver point, splash back tiling and extractor fan. Double glazed skylight to rear.
Integral Garage 21' 4" x 10' 9" ( 6.50m x 3.28m )
Remote control up and over door, power and light. Larger than your average garage.
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway leading to the integral garage with steps up to the property with access to the rear from both sides. The landscaped front garden is stocked with established plants and shrubs and decorated with slate and wood sleepers. Flagged patio sitting area to enjoy the far reaching views to the front.
To the rear is a landscaped garden which has a large flagged patio area /entertaining area with steps up to the tiered garden which includes a lawned area and is stocked with established plants, trees and shrubs. The garden also benefits from an outside tap, power points and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59425196.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.