4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGarden Lane, Royston
Sold STC £650,000
- Extremely spacious detached bungalow
- situated close to Royston Town centre
- Flexible accommodation including potential annex
- Four good size bedrooms
- Two en-suites
- Large detached garage and generous off road parking
- Mature landscaped gardens
An extremely spacious detached bungalow offering flexible accommodation including the potential for an annex and located close to Royston Town centre. The property also benefits from mature landscaped gardens, large detached garage and generous off road car parking.
An extremely spacious detached bungalow offering flexible accommodation including the potential for an annex and located close to Royston Town centre. The property also benefits from mature landscaped gardens, large detached garage and generous off road car parking. Early internal viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Built in display cupboards. Radiator. Ceiling coving.
Low flush w/c. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Lounge 26' 4" x 12' 10" ( 8.03m x 3.91m )
Two double radiators. Twin sliding double doors to rear. Ceiling coving.
Dining Room 21' 11" x 14' 2" narrowing to 7' 9" ( 6.68m x 4.32m narrowing to 2.36m )
Double radiator. Sliding double glazed doors to front. Door to Inner hall. Opening onto:
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 11" x 11' 8" ( 4.55m x 3.56m )
one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps and work surface surrounds. Generous range of base and wall units. Wall tiling. Sliding double glazed window to rear. Floor tiling. Door to:
Utility Room 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Single bowl sink unit with a range of base and wall units. Radiator. Door to rear. Hatch to loft.
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 11' 4" plus depth of wardrobes ( 4.83m x 3.45m plus depth of wardrobes )
Mirrored wardrobes to one wall. Radiator. Sliding double glazed windows to front. Ceiling coving. Door to:
Tiled shower cubicle. Concealed cistern w/c. Bidet. Wash hand basing set into vanity unit. Radiator. Wall and floor tiling. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 11" plus depth of wardrobes ( 3.51m x 3.33m plus depth of wardrobes )
Twin double wardrobes with overhead cupboards. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear. Door to:
Bath. Concealed cistern w/c. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Radiator. Wall and floor tiling. Double glazed window to rear.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Low flush w/c. Wash hand basin. Airing cupboard. Radiator. Window to rear.
This leads to what could be a potential annex and has the following accommodation although it can still be included in the main residence.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.48m )
Radiator. Sliding double glazed door to front. Ceiling coving.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 5' ( 3.61m x 1.52m )
Twin fitted double wardrobes. Sliding double glazed doors to front. Radiator.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 7' 10" ( 4.22m x 2.39m )
One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps. A range of base and wall units. Built in oven and hob. Extractor fan over. Double glazed window to front. Stable door to front. Double radiator. Wall tiling. Ceiling coving.
Large detached garage with generous off-road car parking.
Mature landscaped gardens extends to the front and rear of the property with a wide variety of trees and shrubs to borders. In addition there are a number of lawn areas and a large block paved terrace to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59425220.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.