4 bedroom farm house for saleHatton Fields, Hilton, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED FROM £550,000
- Four bedrooms
- Private gardens
- Popular location
- Driveway and garage
- Viewing essential
Delightful detached four bedroom residence in the idyllic setting of Hatton Fields. Boasting extensive gardens expanding over approximately 3/4 of and acre, the property enjoys complete privacy and also benefits from adjoining paddock and large driveway with double garage.
Entrance door to front, tiled flooring
window to front, wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 10" x 14' ( 4.52m x 4.27m )
A fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, roll edge working surfaces, double electric oven, electric hob with cooker over, space for fridge/freezer, space for dining table, windows to rear and side
Base units with sink and drainer inset into the roll edge working surface, plumbing and space for dishwasher and washing machine, two windows to rear
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' ( 4.52m x 3.66m )
Two windows to front, radiator, feature fireplace with multi fuel burner
Dining Room 12' x 10' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.15m )
Window to front, original open feature fireplace, radiator
Sun Room 16' 3" x 16' ( 4.95m x 4.88m )
Windows to front rear and side, patio doors giving access to the garden, feature fireplace with inset multi fuel burner
Stairs to first floor landing, understairs storage, door giving access to the rear
First Floor Landing
window to rear, loft access
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobe, radiator
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
Two windows to front and side, radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.00m )
window to front, built in cupboard, radiator
Bedroom Four 10' 9" x 6' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.08m )
Window to rear, radiator
enclosed shower cubicle, paneled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, window to rear.
low level w.c., wash hand basin, window to rear
The property occupies extensive gardens to front, rear and sides. To the front of the property is a large driveway with turning circle and double garage. Surrounding the property are lawn areas with decorative shrubs and borders. To the rear, accessed via a timber gate, is the paddock previously used for live stock.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59425289.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR103942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.