3 bedroom terraced house for saleHighfield, Hemel Hempstead
- Three Bedrooms Family Home
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off Street Parking for Several Vehicles
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
- Close To Local Shops & Schools
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Must View!!
Flaggs are please to bring to market this Beautifully presented THREE BEDROOM family home situated in Highfield. This must see terraced family home briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner, Re-Fitted Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Re-Fitted Bathroom, Private Rear Garden and off road parking for several vehicles. The property is situated within close proximity to local shops, amenities & schools. Call Flaggs to arrange a viewing on 01442 232888.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59425901.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flaggs Estate Agent, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.