2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJuniper Close, Lincoln
- End Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Wide Range of Local Amenities
- Popular Residential Location
Situated in a popular residential area within the historic cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom end-terrace property benefiting from a good size enclosed rear garden, off-road parking and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links.
Situated in a popular residential area within the historic cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom end-terrace property benefiting from a good size enclosed rear garden, off-road parking and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge, Two Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 6' 5" ( 2.51m x 1.96m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, an integrated oven with four burner gas hob and extractor hood above and space for further appliances; complete with tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 2" ( 4.14m x 3.71m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power and TV points and stairs rising to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.46m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' x 5' 9" ( 2.74m x 1.75m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over; complete with tiled splashbacks, wall mounted panel radiator, loft access and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden being predominantly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59438117.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.