3 bedroom flat for salePalace Gardens Terrace, Kensington, London, W8
Under Offer £2,500,000
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 3 bathrooms
Tenure: Share of Freehold
On one of the most desirable streets in Kensington, Palace Gardens Terrace, this newly-refurbished 3 bedroom garden flat is presented in pristine order and benefits from a large West-facing garden.
Approximately 1,240 sq ft (115 sq m).
Immaculate three bedroom turnkey property with exceptional ceiling height and large garden on one of the most desirable streets in Kensington.
• Interior designed
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Raiko Mood Lighting
• Sonos Music System with Ceiling Speakers controlled by I-Phone/I-Pad
• Miele Appliances including Wine Fridge and Coffee Machine
• Bespoke wardrobes throughout.
• Outdoor lighting to front and rear garden
• New plumbing and wiring throughout (inc CAT 5 cabling)
• New boiler with Megaflo Cylinder
• Video Door Entry System
• Fob Operated Intruder Alarm
• Banham Locks
• Security glass to front windows.
• Master Bedroom with Bespoke Marble Ensuite Bathroom and Walk-In Wardrobe
• 2 Further Ensuite Double Bedrooms
• Bespoke Kitchen in Statuario Marble
• Guest WC
• West Facing Garden
• Exceptional Ceiling Height.
• Lateral Space
• Period Stucco Property
• Private Entrance
Palace Gardens Terrace is a very attractive cherry tree-lined street in the heart of Kensington, close to Notting Hill Gate and with Kensington Church Street benefitting from the excellent transport links (Circle, District and Central Lines) and Kensington Gardens is a short walk away.
All times and distances are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59446181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.