3 bedroom barn for saleHolt Road, Field Dalling, Norfolk
Sold STC £749,950
A wonderful contemporary 3 bedroom barn, fully redeveloped to an exceptionally high standard with a large west and north facing landscaped garden and far reaching countryside views. Situated close to Holt and just 3 miles from the north Norfolk coast.
- High specification kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Natural stone tiling, Lutron lighting and Honeywell Evohome heating controls
- Underfloor heating and engineered oak wood flooring
- Exposed trusses and purlins with dramatic high pitched ceilings
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with wood burner
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Utility room and separate airing cupboard
- West and north facing garden with large garden store
- Further secure courtyard storage
- Private parking for 3+ cars
- In all about 0.3 acres (stms)
- 10 year Allianz backed warranty
Driving Distances (approx.)
- Holt 5 miles
- The coast 3 miles
- Fakenham 10 miles
- Norwich 27 miles (London Liverpool St 1hr 50min)
- Kings Lynn 31 miles (London King Cross 1hr 45min)
Field Dalling is a traditional North Norfolk village with a strong local
community. The barns lie within the Conservation Area in this peaceful and
historic location that sits just over 3 miles south of the north Norfolk coast,
an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The scheme benefits from fine views
across unspoilt open countryside towards the villages of Binham, Langham
The nearby Georgian market town of Holt is renowned for its attractive
street frontages and for its wide and eclectic range of independent shops.
As well as Bakers and Larners a privately owned department store - there
are boutiques, restaurants and cafes, doctors surgery, dentists, banks and a
post office. Holt is also home to Greshams pre-prep, prep and senior schools,
founded in 1555.
There are a wide variety of nearby leisure pursuits available such as sailing,
bird and seal watching, golf and walking along the Norfolk coastal path.
Saltmarshes, long sandy beaches at low tides, creeks and the quintessential
north Norfolk wide, open skies make this a lovely place to live.
Dating from the mid-18th Century, Field Barn has been subject to 18 months
of major works. The traditional brick and flint exterior has been restored and
cedar cladding to the northern elevation sets the scene for the seamless
modern interior. The finishes include state of the art fittings, exposed beams,
pale oak engineered flooring and doors, combined with wrap around off
white paint. Brick and flint features with a striking tiled entrance hall
seamlessly blend the old with the new.
Field Barn is approached over a private driveway to a large shingle parking
area. Two terraces accessed directly from the master bedroom and kitchen
frame the entrance pathway.
The north and west facing garden has views over open fields and has been
landscaped to create a level lawn leading to raised banked areas covered with
wild flower mix MeadowMat. The large terrace is surfaced with pale sandstone
slabs. A substantial store building with horizontal timber boarding, brick
plinth and reclaimed pantile roof offers plenty of storage.
Directions NR25 7SA
Leave Holt on the A148 towards Fakenham, drive through the village of
Letheringsett. After 500m take the right hand turn sign posted By Road.
Continue for approximately 3 miles through the village of Saxlingham.
Proceed into Field Dalling, passing the village hall on the left. Field Barn is
300m on the right hand side, after the courtyard entrance to Dalling Barn and
Blue Tile Farm Barn. Following the driveway for 100m.
North Norfolk District Council Band: E - £1,912.71 2016/7.
Mains water, electricity and phone line are all connected.
Oil fired underfloor heating with a backup immersion hot water heater.
Foul waste and water is handled by a Falcon 6 treatment plant and drainage
field, with soakaways for surface water.
Fixtures and Fittings
Items regarded as fixtures and fittings including carpets, curtains, light fittings, kitchen appliances and garden ornaments are excluded although these items may be available by separate negotiation.
Strictly by prior appointment with sole agents Jackson-Stops & Staff. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
1. These particulars have been prepared in good faith as a general guide, they are not exhaustive and include information provided to us by other parties including the seller, not all of which will have been verified by us.
2. We have not carried out a detailed or structural survey; we have not tested any services, appliances or fittings. Measurements, floor plans, orientation and distances are given as approximate only and should not be relied on.
3. The photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current, aspects may have changed since the photographs were taken. No assumption should be made that any contents are included in the sale.
4. We have not checked that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation approval, statutory or regulatory permissions or consents. Any reference to any alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that necessary planning, building regulations, or other consent has been obtained.
5. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys, and professional advice about all relevant aspects of the property.
6. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact; we have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. If these are required, you should include their terms in any contract between you and the seller.
Situated close to Holt and the North Norfolk coast
For more information please contact the joint sole agents Jackson-Stops & Staff and Cockertons
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUM160071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Burnham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.