4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Garboldisham
Sold STC £250,000
- Detached Family House
- Four Bedrooms
- Integral Garage
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Generous Enclosed Garden
- Multiple Off Road Parking
A spacious four bedroom detached family house situated in the popular village of Garboldisham, a short distance from the village shop, with picturesque open countryside views to the rear aspect.
Front aspect double glazed window and door, carpet, radiator, understairs cupboard, doors to;
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush WC, hand wash basin and tile effect vinyl flooring.
Study 8' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.31m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Lounge 22' 1" x 12' 2" ( 6.73m x 3.71m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, sliding door, front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.67m x 3.48m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed door, vinyl flooring, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, base units, space for washing machine, larder storage cupboard, radiator, storage cupboard.
Carpet, airing cupboard, doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 12' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.73m )
Front aspect double glazed dormer window, carpet, side aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobe and radiator,
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.58m )
Fronmt aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, fitted wardrobes and dresser.
Rear aspect double glazed window, heated towel rail, low level flush WC, hand wash basin, tiled walls, fitted bathroom cabinet, large shower unit and recessed spot lights and tilled floor.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.36m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, loft access
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in wardrobe.
Block Paved brick weave drive, parking for 3/4 cars, large flowering boarder, oil tank inset to garage wall, path to side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59452271.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS104713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.