3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnollys Road London SW16
Offers in Region of £685,000
- 1930's Semi-detached house
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
- Close to Dunraven Secondary School
- Close to Streatham Hill & West Norwood Train Stations
- Extensive Rear Gardens With Large Seating Patio
Acorn are delighted to market this charming three bedroom 1930s semi-detached family home in a popular location. The property comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fully fitted galley kitchen and bathroom with separate W.C. The potential within this home is vast; someone who is looking to add space will be able to via a rear extension and loft conversion (subject to planning permission). The rear garden extends over 100 feet, great for entertaining and very secluded. Knollys Road is a popular and sought after location with access to both stations Streatham Hill and West Norwood. The high streets for both areas are ever changing and have all the local amenities that anyone would require, from delicatessens, supermarkets to cinemas and restaurant. Also nearby are local amenities such as ‘Streatham Hub’ leisure development and excellent schools. Book your appointment to view this fantastic family home to avoid disappointment.
Energy Efficiency Rating E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59452577.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P200085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.