4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKillinghall Road, Bradford
Fixed Price £135,000
- Four Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Includes The Former Post Office Premises
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- Huge Potential For Further Enhancement
A unique opportunity to purchase this end terrace property including the former post office. This property is being sold solely as a residential dwelling including four bedrooms, two shower rooms and two reception rooms set over four floors. Early inspection is essential to avoid disappointment.
*A unique opportunity to purchase this end terrace property including the former post office. These premises are being sold solely as a residential dwelling including four bedrooms, two shower rooms and two reception rooms set over four floors. The property also benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and is being sold with no chain,
We are delighted to welcome to the market this substantial end terrace property which includes the former post office premises. Offering four bedrooms, two reception rooms, two shower rooms and off street parking, the property must be viewed to appreciated the spacious accommodation on offer. Situated within close proximity to regular bus routes, shops and other amenities, this property would appeal to a whole manner of buyers.
Dining Kitchen 15' 7" x 14' 10" ( 4.75m x 4.52m )
Having double glazed windows and door to the rear, this spacious dining kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with complementary surfaces over and breakfast bar, gas oven, gas hob with cooker hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer, television point and two central heating radiators.
Shop Floor 8' 10" x 19' 1" ( 2.69m x 5.82m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the front and a central heating radiator.
Cellar Room One 17' 2" x 14' 4" ( 5.23m x 4.37m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a ceiling light point.
Cellar Room Two 14' 5" x 14' 1" ( 4.39m x 4.29m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and ceiling light point.
The en suite shower room provides buyers with a wash hand basin, low flush w.c, and shower cubicle.
Lounge 17' 8" x 15' 1" ( 5.38m x 4.60m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fire place, television and telephone points, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling light point, fitted wardrobes, and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear, chrome heated towel rail, vanity wash hand basin and a low flush w.c.
Bedroom 14' 7" x 8' 2" ( 4.45m x 2.49m )
Having a double glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling light point, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.84m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
To the rear of the property there is off street parking for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59453555.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.