4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLidgett Park Gardens, Leeds
- GUIDE PRICE £340,000 to £350,000
- Four bedroom extended semi detached
- Two reception rooms
- Dining kitchen
- Integral garage
- Driveway & low maintenance garden
A FANTASTIC extended semi detached property in this popular cul-de-sac location in ROUNDHAY. The prperty briefly comprises TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, extended DINING KITCHEN, FOUR BEDROOMS and bathroom. The property also benefits from an ENCLOSED GARDEN, driveway & INTEGRAL GARAGE!!!
Set in a cul-de-sac location is this FANTASTIC EXTENDED semi detached family home. Briefly comprising TWO RECEPTION ROOMS as well as extended DINING KITCHEN to the ground floor. To the first floor are FOUR BEDROOMS, bathroom & wc. Externally the property also benefits from an enclosed rear garden, driveway providing off street parking and INTEGRAL GARAGE! EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Door to the front of the property leading to the entrance hall.
Door from the porch to the front, oak style laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor, radiator, under stairs cupboard, access to the integral garage and downstairs reception rooms.
Downstairs Shower Room
White suite comprising wc, hand wash basin, shower cubicle and radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" max into bay x 13' 4" max into recess ( 4.39m max into bay x 4.06m max into recess )
Ceiling cornice, solid wood flooring, gas living flame fire with tile back and hearth and wooden surround, radiator and double glazed bay window to the front.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 12' 3" max into bay ( 3.76m x 3.73m max into bay )
Ceiling cornice, picture rail, solid wood floor, cast iron gas fireplace, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Dining Kitchen 13' x 14' 1" max 9'3 min to dining area ( 3.96m x 4.29m max 9'3 min to dining area )
Fitted kitchen with a range of modern beech style wall and base units, contrasting work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Belfast sink, double electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, integral dishwasher, fridge, radiator. Dining area and double glazed window to the rear and door leading to the rear patio.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the ground floor.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" max into bay x 11' 1" to chimney breast ( 4.32m max into bay x 3.38m to chimney breast )
Fitted wardrobes with dressing table and drawers, radiator and double glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 11' 8" max into recess ( 3.73m x 3.56m max into recess )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.57m )
Ceiling cornice, radiator and double glazed windows to the front & rear.
Bedroom 4 6' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.06m x 2.18m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
White suite comprising of vanity hand wash basin and bath with shower over. Tiled walls, white towel radiator and double glazed window to the rear. There is a separate WC with white radiator.
Integral garage with access from the front with up and over doors, access from the hallway and also from the rear garden. There is a utility area with plumbing for washing machine, power, lighting and housing boiler.
To the front of the property is a driveway leading to the garage and providing off street parking, graveled parking area and shrubbery & hedge borders. To the rear in a pleasant, enclosed, low maintenance garden with patio and fence borders.
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59453654.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.