2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRayners Lane, Rayners Lane, HA2
- Rare to market two double bedroom cottage
- Good size reception room
- Large fitted kitchen with garden access
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Private section of garden to the rear
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Conveniently located close to Rayners Lane station and shops
Well presented throughout, this lovely two bedroom cottage benefits from a light and airy interior with modern décor, two good-sized bedrooms, direct access to a private section of garden and off-street parking.
Newton Farm Cottages is located close to an excellent range of shops, cafes and bars in Rayners Lane, while the pleasant open spaces of Alexandra Park are within easy reach. Rayners Lane and South Harrow Stations are nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 982199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.