Hotel room for saleNarrowcliff, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7
- Opportunity to invest in stunning coastline accomodation
- 4* Hotel in the tourist destination of Newquay
- Single, Double, Triple and Family Rooms Available
- Prices from £59,995 to £111,995
- Guaranteed yield and capital growth
- Full brochure and sales pack available
- Limited availability of rooms with balconies
Welcome to The Llawnroc, an eighty two room hotel boasting spectacular panoramic sea views of the North Cornish Coast in the surfing capital of Britain. Situated on the well known Narrowcliff promenade within walking distance to the towns beaches, harbour, shops and restaurants and just a short distance from nearby prestigious Watergate Bay.
Single, double, triple or family rooms are available in this stunning redeveloped hotel with limited balcony rooms available.
Currently undergoing massive redevelopment by Noble Design and Build to develop bedrooms with modern, high quality furniture, gym and fitness suite, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and steam room, treatments rooms, lounge areas, bar and restaurant.
Hotel room investment is considered a commercial property purchase and the process is no different to buying a Buy-to-Let, however this is a truly hands off investment as the hotel management company handle everything.
Summary of financial benefits:
5% capital growth assured
Net yield of 9% guaranteed
Guaranteed buy back after 5 years.
Investing in The Llawnroc offers a great way to diversify a portfolio and bring hands off income.
Owners can also use the hotel themselves and book through the management company offering a hassle free way to holiday also.
For further information on hotel investments or a full sales pack call the team at Haus Liverpool today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TheLlawnroc. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.