4 bedroom detached house for saleBANSTEAD
Withdrawn from Market
- Gas central heating, double glazing, a wealth of original features
- Detached character home in a secluded setting to rear of plot
- Set alongside "Tumble Beacon" a scheduled ancient monument dating to pre-medieval times
- Wood panelled reception hall with stunning balustrade staircase leading to galleried landing
- Two large reception rooms and study/sunlounge
- Four generous first floor double bedrooms
- Three first floor bathrooms
- Overall plot size 245' x 125'
- Potential for further extension (subject to Planning Permission)
- A truly unique opportunity which should not be missed
A grand character house of local distinction set in grounds in excess of half-an-acre to include an English Heritage scheduled Ancient Monument, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, elegant reception hall, 2 principal receptions, conservatory, kitchen & utility Highly recommended.
- 25' x 20'
- 18' x 17'
- 12' x 10' 7''
- 15' x 15'
- 20' x 20'
- 10' x 10'
- 18' x 17'
- 14' 3'' x 12' 9''
- 14' 6'' x 11'
TWO FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
OVERALL PLOT SIZE
- 245' x 125'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59455688.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3617419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.