2 bedroom terraced house for sale11 Bickon Drive, Quarry Bank, Brierley Hill, West Midlands
Sold STC £137,500
- * Superbly presented modern two bedroom home in tucked away spot
- * Located just a short walk to Stevens Park and minutes from Merry Hill, Stourbridge nearby
- * Ideally placed close to good schools and local amenities at the Merry Hill Centre
- * Fitted cloakroom, lovely kitchen and bathroom
- * Tastefully decorated, economical to run, easy to maintain
- * Gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, allocated parking, EPC: D
This modern home is situated off Thorns Road yet tucked away within a small courtyard style development with allocated parking to the side. There are beautifully landscaped rear gardens which are not overlooked. Internally the superbly presented accommodation is maintained to the highest standard and requires an early inspection to be appreciated.
Property ref: 121_2128_4126540
10' x 6' (3.05m x 1.83m)
12' 7" x 12' 4" (3.84m x 3.76m)
Bedroom One (rear)
12' 8" x 11' (3.86m x 3.35m)
Bedroom Two (front)
12' 8" x 8' 3" (3.86m x 2.51m)
14' 1" x 6' 9" (4.29m x 2.06m)
6' 6" x 6' 4" (1.98m x 1.93m)
There are landscaped rear gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59455724.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4126540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Cole , Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.